Here is some more info on Oban:
Sail Logger Oban was built in 1905 in Emden for fishing herring and was named Marie. In those days many loggers were built in Emden. Nowadays there are only three of them left. When she was built the Marie had no engine. Her fishing AE number was 95 and she mainly sailed long voyages to the Dogger Bank.
From 1929 she sailed with cargo on the Baltic Sea from Marstal to Aerø in Denmark. She was now equipped with an engine (two-stroke Hanseat). Her name was changed to Ruth and it was extended two meters in 1935.http://sailoban.com/en/