Tuesday 21 August 2012

Strange encounters in and above Øresund

A lone master swimmer in the middle of Øresund

When I was on the beach photographing ships tonight, I suddenly spotted something strange moving northwards, with a rather good speed. I zoomed in on the moving object, and found to my surprise that it was a lone swimmer, almost in the middle of Øresund!

Where he/she was heading, I have no idea - the master swimmer soon disappeared from my sight. 


One of the motorized "kite pilots"
A few minutes later I noticed something strange moving in the air over the Sound - two motorized "kite pilots" flying southwards. They were followed by a small airplane: 



The strange encounters made me wonder, whether they have began shooting a new James Bond movie ...

Probably not, but another proof of the fact that a day in and above the Sound is never boring ...

PS

Just in order to return to "normal", I shot this picture of seabirds resting after a probably hard day of fishing in the Sound:


And an "ordinary" swimmer stretching after the swim:


No comments:

Post a Comment